Kipling & Clark is proud to announce the unleashing of its entirely redeveloped website and explore the brand new functions allowing for a user-friendly experience. In partnership with the Ocean Agency, Kipling & Clark embarked on a three-month web development project with the intention of better showcasing its unparalleled services and creating an easy-to-browse environment so visitors may be guided to their perfect global private tour.
In addition to its changed design and layout, Kipling & Clark would like to introduce the following navigational elements:
- Choose Your Adventure page allows you to break down the type of trip you wish to take whether it be safari & wildlife, culture & heritage, or by water, to name a few.
- When to Travel page offers the ability to match the destination with the optimal travel season for it. Looking for a spring escape? Try Japan where you will experience the blossoming of its world-renowned cherry blossoms that overwhelm the landscape during springtime.
- Destinations page provides an interactive worldwide map to explore your region of interest.
- Why Choose Us is self-explanatory but definitely worth a read. Kipling & Clark’s close relationship with a worldwide network of luxury service providers allows for the most unique and personal traveling experience.
- Giving Back page showcases the various philanthropic organizations Kipling & Clark has been involved with. Kipling & Clark is working to expand partnerships as well and create more private tours that include philanthropic options.
- Latest from K & C is the page, located in the footer, where clients and visitors can keep up with the latest news. We will provide insider information, reviews, and cultural tips based on vetted experience at the destinations.
Take time to navigate through our new website and we encourage you to sign up for our newsletter. We look forward to hearing your feedback as well as being a part of your next luxury private tour.